No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Pantech Burst (Unlocked, Used)
Here at Mr Aberthon, we’re big fans of the Pantech range of phones. As well as being at the reliable end of the smartphone market, you always get an awful lot of bang for your buck, such is the value for money Pantech offer with all their devices.
This device is used, fully unlocked, and covered under our warranty.
- Unlocked to AT&T, T-Mobile and Select Prepaid GSM Supported Carriers (Please call your network provider for further assistance to confirm its compatibility.)
- 16GB internal memory
- Screen size 4″ Multi-Touchscreen
- Weighs 4.32 oz
SKU: P9070 Categories: Mobile Phones, Smart Phones
Pantech Burst Specs
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 700 / 1700 (AWS) / 2100 (Bands 4, 17)
- 4.0-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen
- Android OS
- Dual-Core 1.5 GHz Scorpion Processor
- Rear 5 Megapixel Camera (2592 x 1944 pixels) w/ Autofocus & LED Flash
- Front 1MP Camera
- Internal Memory: 16GB, 1GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 32GB
- Size: 4.98” x 2.64” x 0.45”
- Weight: 4.32oz
- Battery: 1650mAh – 4.5 hours talk time, 10 days standby
For a smartphone with all that, you’d expect to pay a whole lot more than the great prices we have here at Mr Aberthon. Not to mention, the fact that we only sell unlocked phones. As a result, it makes buying a Pantech Burst even better value for your hard earned dollars!
Certainly, the specs don’t even tell the whole story, as it happens. Using the Pantech Burst is simply a blast. It’s fast, it has a terrifically clear and bright display. To clarify, you’d never know you weren’t using a top end device from other manufacturers that costs 10 times as much.
Finally, the value the Pantech Burst brings to the table makes it an ideal first smartphone for those who are nervous about dipping their toe into the often complex world of connected devices. On the other hand, it doesn’t stop with newcomers, the Burst is also the ideal choice for those who want a full-featured smartphone without having to sell organs to fund it.
|Dimensions||4.98 × 2.46 × 0.45 in|
|Android Operating System|
Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread), Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
|MicroSD Card Slot|
B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)
B1 (2100), B2 (1900 PCS), B5 (850)
|4G LTE Bands/Frequencies|
B17 (700 bc), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1)
|Supports Carrier Bands|
AT&T up to 4G LTE, Metro-PCS up to 4G LTE, T-Mobile up to 4G LTE
|Charging Port Type|
|GSM or CDMA|
|Front Camera Resolution|
|Rear Camera Resolution|
All of the items on the Mr Aberthon website are completely covered by our 14-day return policy.
If you choose to return your device, you will receive the full refund. Mr Aberthon does not charge any additional restocking or handling fees. In order to qualify for the return policy, the product ID number will have to match the number on the device that we sent out (to protect us against scammers and fraud) and the device will need to still be in mint condition.
Mr Aberthon has three shipping options:
- 4-5 day shipping (Free throughout the USA)
- 2-3 business day shipping
- Overnight shipping (for orders that are purchased before 2pm EST)
Please note that we will only enable overnight shipping if we have the ability at that moment to fulfill the overnight shipping.
Shipping to Canada
We are proud to offer shipping to Canada. Here are the costs:
- 4-7 business days for $40
- 2-3 business days for $80
Extra costs may occur for the customer due to duty and taxes.